Quality: What it Means for You
Like the Amish, Mennonites are known the world over for their quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. Graceland has invested years of careful preparation and planning, resulting in the most finely constructed portable buildings you’ll find.
In a word, our buildings are quality, a rare feature in today’s world of quickly-manufactured, disposable products. And that means our buildings last. You won’t have to replace a Graceland building because of a leaky roof five years from now. You won’t have to worry about high speed winds with our 150 mph rating (FEMA approved) and hurricane clips on each joist.
When you look at these and our other features, you’ll soon find that “quality storage buildings” isn’t just a phrase. It’s a meaningful feature that will save you time and money, and ensure you’ll be satisfied with your building for years to come.
Take a Closer Look at Our Features
- 2”x 4” studded walls
- Double-studded every 4′.
- All wall studs are on 16″centers
- Patented Ventilation System
- All exposed lumber is fully treated.
- 5/8” T1-11 siding (fully treated)
- 2″x 4″ reinforced doors are designed to seal out rain and rodents and are key locked for your protection.
- All models come with hurricane straps
- 4” x 6” skids (treated)
- 5/8 treated plywood flooring
- 2”x 6” floor joist (fully treated) gives our floor 50% more strength than our competition.
- Exposed nails are ring shank and galvanized for maximum strength and no rust spots or stains.
Why is a Warranty Important?
Find out that and more...
Browse Our Models
Find a Building That's Right for You
Find Your Nearest Dealer
Find one within 50 miles? Delivery of your building is absolutely free.